Image Map

Getting so big.

Everyday I am amazed at the new things Adam is learning to do.  Last week he figured out crawling, this week he started to pull himself up on furniture and now is a pro at it.  He has figured out how to use some of his toys and I am just in awe at how smart he is.  I'm sure every mother is as proud of their baby as I am of Adam.  He's brilliant.  I went to get him from his nap today and there he was, standing up waiting for me.  Soon he'll be climbing out of the crib.  I really need to get on baby-proofing the apartment.




1 comments:

Michelle said...

not sure you did this on purpose, but i do have to say that it's kinda cool that in the 1st picture the stripes on his shirt & the striped shadows across his face have the same direction & angle.

Post a Comment