Image Map

Viking Festival

Last weekend there was a Viking Festival in Poulsbo.  Not sure about the history of the area or anything, but it sounded like a fun thing to go to.  When we got there not too much was going on, so we just walked around.  I am not really good at at taking photos of scenery and such, but I tried.  At least I got some way cute ones of Adam and David...my two most favorite things in the world.



That was one crazy BIG doughnut.  He didn't even share it.  Rude.



This little gathering was about the only thing we actually stood around to watch that involved the Viking Festival (you know, the whole reason we went).  We kind of just did our own thing the whole time rather than participating in the festivities.  Oh, I also ate some homemade ice cream from a booth there, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment