Image Map

Fun times

Here are just a few fun things we have been up to since the new year began.

Adam playing with his cars...


Adam likes to walk around with blankets on his head.  It is really funny.  He runs into things, says "ow!" and then laughs...then just walks on and does it again.  Check out his smile.  He is such a happy boy and I love him so much.


I am pretty sure I am the luckiest girl in the world.  My two men doing the dishes.  Yep.  My life is amazing.


We made cookies...surprised? Adam thought the lid to the Bosch would make a nice necklace and he wore it around for about a good half hour.


Adam and his friend, Olli.  Pretty darn cute, right?


Adam's pouting pose.  I have a hard time not laughing when he collapses in the fetal position.  It's pretty dramatic.


Every so often we have a sunny day.  It makes for a very happy Adam.  He loves getting out and playing even if it is cold...I don't like being cold, but I can handle it as long as I am not soaking wet.  I love that he likes to play outside.




0 comments:

Post a Comment