Image Map

Boy Time

Adam had a friend over today and they had such a great time.  I took so many pictures and it was pretty hard to go through them and only pick a few to put in this post.  I love watching Adam interact with other kids (without just pushing or hitting them).  These two boys were so much fun to watch.  I love it.

Balloons.  Ugh.  I have such a hard time with them, but I can't help myself.  Look how happy they are!  Can I deny them this joy just because it causes my heart pound out of my chest?  It was worth it.  So worth it.



They were really serious about the cars.  Like SERIOUS.  Roman is so incredibly cute.  He plays so well with Adam.  Adam is pretty lucky to have a friend like him and I really hope these guys get to be friends for a long, long, long time.  Wouldn't it be so much fun to show them how cute they were playing together when they were 2 when they are 16?  Love it.



Adam really has no sense of that thing we call "personal space".  He touches everyone.  Seriously.  If you come to the door, he runs up to you and grabs your hand to take you into his room.  It doesn't matter who you are.  He has tried to drag the UPS guy in once.  And he gets in every kids face to pat them on the face or on the head.  I think it is adorable.  He is just adorable.


Can this be any cuter?  No, no it can't.  We love the Holyoak family.  Thanks for such a fun day, Roman!

0 comments:

Post a Comment