Image Map

Learning to trace.

Everyday we try to learn something new.  Lately, we have been teaching Adam how to trace.  He thinks that it is pretty darn cool.  We'll trace my hand, Daddy's hand and Adam's hand.  Today he was actually trying to do it all on his own.  I am very proud of my little man.  He is picking up new things left and right.  It is hard to imagine how quickly his little brain picks up things.  Being a mom is the most amazing job in the whole world.  These little children are learning every single second of every single minute of every single day.  I can only imagine how exhausting it must be to always be learning!  Knowing how much of an influence you are on these little human beings makes you feel super inadequate.  I pray everyday to the knowledge to know how best to teach our perfect little man.  How I love him!


0 comments:

Post a Comment