Image Map

Bounce! Bounce!

We spent our Memorial Day evening with our friends.  They have a trampoline in the backyard and Adam had never been on one before and at first he was pretty hesitant.  Then David got on and showed his mad jumping skills (which I am sad to say I didn't get any pictures of since I was loving just watching).  The girls were so sweet with Adam and helped him get comfortable and he soon was jumping away.  I loved it.  He really likes being around older kids and trying to big like they are.  He picks up things so fast.  It was a lot of fun.

See how nervous he was at first?  He looks so sad.  He quickly realized it was fun.  Like, super-duper fun.



I love the expression on his face right here.  "What?"

  




I'm not sure if you can tell, but he had a really fun night...

0 comments:

Post a Comment