Image Map

Family Reunion, completed.

It's only taken me an entire month to finish up the one week with mom and her family reunion.  Once David arrived, we headed to Fort Worden to spend the day with the family.  I know I have met them all before, but most of them when I was younger...and I barely remember what I did yesterday, let alone people I met when I was 10.  So it was like meeting them all over again!  We spent the morning playing on the beach.



Adam's first experience with building in sand.  I seriously love the faces this kid makes when he is excited.


Right on the pier was the Marine Science Center and they had little touch tanks that we all knew the kids would love.  We headed that way...soon after the photos below, Adam tripped and opened up a knee wound from the pool a few weeks before.  This scab has been ripped opened on countless occasions.  I don't know if it will ever be healed.  He STILL has it.  I'm thinking knee pads might be necessary...


Look at these faces...so fascinated...



Adam soon started yelling "HI Fi-fi!" to all the fish.




Then we went back to the condo for naps, got up and headed straight back to the beach.





David got his nerd on and built a small Tipi with sticks.  Adam was quick to destroy it, leaving his Dad a bit sad.  The sun was starting to set, so we took a walk to cheer him up.  It worked and look here!  A picture of Adam smiling at the camera!  I love these two.


Here is a series of throwing sticks into the water.


Good form, buddy.


Got throwing one stick down?  Let's try for two.


How about this big one?  Too big?  Well, here's a smaller one.


I got this.


David then tried to show Adam another way to throw things (yeah...).


Like this, Daddy?


Chasing...


And then the day was done.  We had an amazing time...and I pretty much only took pictures of David and Adam.  I need to get better about including other people...

Until next time, Ford Family.  We love you all!

1 comments:

Misty said...

Love the silhouettes!

Post a Comment