Image Map

Scotty is 1!

Happy Birthday to our little buddy, Scotty!  His mom, Courtney, and I go on walks a lot and have gotten to be pretty good friends.  Our ward is full of the kindest and most welcoming people I have ever met.  I am grateful to all of them and to all the kindness that has come our way.  Making friends has never been this easy and I give all the credit to the willingness of the people here to make us feel welcome.  Thank you all.

Anyway, back to the birthday boy.  Here he is and he is pretty darn adorable.  It was a lot of fun watching him celebrate his big day with presents and chocolate cake.  Give a baby a piece of cake and you know you are going to the best pictures...and lots of laughs!  He didn't waste anytime digging in.



This is Trudy, Courtney's puppy.  Adam loves dogs and Trudy was sweet enough to give him a little kiss.  It was cute watching Adam be so soft with her.  I still don't want a dog, though.  I will stick with letting Adam get his puppy love in at our friends houses.


Ollie is Robin and Spencer's little girl.  Robin comes on the walks with Courtney and I.  She is also one of those people who are super nice and she knows how to make a new girl feel welcome.  I think Ollie was watching Scotty open his presents and thought that there might be a present waiting for her under Spencer's nose.  I'm not so sure she would like what she'd find...



Adam making friends.


Scotty was determined to eat his way to the present wrapped in there...


Ollie being her beautiful self.


0 comments:

Post a Comment