Image Map

Thesis defended, check.

I want to scream it from the rooftops.  I want to write it in the sky.  I want to call the entire phonebook.  I want to ...well, you get the idea.  David defended his thesis on Monday and passed with flying colors!  David was able to invite his family to watch and I couldn't have been more proud of my husband.  I knew a little bit about what his project was about, so I understood a little bit of what he was talking about but I had no clue about anything when his slides would have a long scary looking equation (of which he explained quite easily to all the committee members).  I had never before seen him in a professional setting and I loved watching every second of it.  He was so calm and collected.  He was born to be an engineer.  After his presentation, the committee had a quick Q&A for him.  Then after that they signed off of his paper and with a few minor adjustments, that major hurdle for his degree was checked off.  Just a few more weeks and he is done!  Then off to Washington we will go.  We are well on our way to becoming responsible adults.  Congratulations David!  You rock my world.

These are the only photos that I took of that day...and I am okay with that.  I love these boys.


1 comments:

Akina's said...

woo! congrats david! and karen for making it through school as well :)!! I'm sure it is such a relief to be making this next step forward! So so excited for you guys!

Post a Comment